Thursday, December 29, 2005

As one goal ends...Another begins

Well I'm proud to say that my goal for this month has been achieved and I have managed to maintain my weight. Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. This was due in part to my eating habits. I am starting to see a marked change in the kinds of foods that I eat and the portion sizes. Hopefully this results in improved health.

I will have to admit that my weight loss goal for the month of November was really a mess. It was my first goal and the hardest one so far. Instead of losing weight I had gained...and gained 6 or 7 pounds. This was thanks to a host of poor food choices - I had actually gone buffet style twice in November. I had also gone to the restaurant a few times too. So this did the trick and really threw off everything. But I managed to take off the weight.

I am starting to think that my weight loss goal for 1 month (5lbs) can be maximized to 10lbs. I think that this is the highest weight loss goal I can make in a month given my metabolism and lifestyle. So I have decided to make January the test case for this goal. I will split up the month so that in the first 2 weeks I will lose 4-5 lbs. The rest of the month will be the remainder of the goal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Anand! Keep at it.

Thursday, December 29, 2005 9:03:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home