Thursday, April 20, 2006

Anand is podcasting

Ok,

So we have a developer meeting scheduled for tomorrow and in it we are planning to discuss new technologies that we find interesting. I had always wanted to know and investigate podcasting. I found a great site where to do this. It is called:

http://www.podomatic.com

On this site you can post your podcasts for free. They also show you how to create and manage a podcast site. Check it out if you have time. Also you can listen to my latest podcast. The site is: http://anandnarayan.podomatic.com

My audio podcast is an impression of one of our developers at geomatics. Guess Who?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is fantastic. Even more fantastic was that I had Winamp on repeat and didn't realize the podcast was only 5 seconds long - I ended up playing it for 3 minutes before realizing this!! Trust me, it only gets funnier after that point.

Friday, April 21, 2006 7:51:00 am

 
Blogger Anand Narayan said...

Did you guess Who..?
'
'
'
'
'
'
You might not but it is James Patras.

Friday, April 21, 2006 12:31:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, your imitations are awesome Anand!! I think you're in the wrong career. You could be the next "dude who makes sound effects in Police Academy".

Friday, April 21, 2006 4:05:00 pm

 
Blogger Portifolio Vinicius Rocha said...

Nice blog. And Welcome to the podcasting world!

Sunday, July 09, 2006 10:48:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANAND WHERE ARE THE POSTS?!?!?

Saturday, July 15, 2006 2:16:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home