Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Can't wait for Code Camp

Well, I'm officially ready for codecamp as I've registered for my sessions. I am looking forward to it as they seem to be very interesting. Here is my line-up:

Session Time: 9:00-10:30 am
Steven Rockarts/Justice Gray
Session Name: Ruby and .NET

Session Time: 10:45-12:15 pm
Jason Hunt
Session Name: Unit Testing Design Patterns

Session Time: 1:15-2:45 pm
Neil Bourgeois
Session Name: OO programming in .NET for procedural developers

Session Time: 3:00-4:30 pm
James Kovacs
Session Name: Tools of the Trade: Must-Have .NET Utilities

Session Time: 4:45-6:00 pm
Jean-Paul Boodhoo
Session Name: Test Driven Development

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A blog post from Annand!!!! Thanks for registering, but I know you only chose our presentation hoping for it to turn into a train wreck.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:32:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. ANAND HAS LANDED.

Our presentation is only going to be a wreck if Anand and Ransel both show up to the same presentation. With just Anand, the men will lust but keep their distance...Ransel, unfortunately, has none of that polite restraint.

Anand, I want to see more posts!!!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:05:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home