Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Development Notes

Have you used re-sharper yet? If not get on the bandwagon...it's awesome. It is excellent for TDD and refactoring your code. Makes development that much sweeter....sweet!!

In other news...I recently was asked to create a cross tab report in crystal reports for a client. I wouldn't have even known how to do it - had it not been for EDMUG! The presentation on SQL Querying tips given by Richard Campbell was a life saver. Thanks EDMUG executivo for organizing this event.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EDMUG is always happy to help out developers like you that are as good-looking as we are*, buddy!! Think nothing of it!!

*okay, way better looking than we are, I can be a man and admit it

Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:42:00 am

 
Blogger Anand Narayan said...

Thanks...I feel like singing the I'm too sexy song!

Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:55:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home