Thursday, August 31, 2006

New ToolsList from Hanselman

I was reading some of the updated tools that hanselman put out on his list for 2006. I love this list because it has alot of things that really help me develop and make things easier.

One of the items on his list is PromptSQL. It is intellisense for sql server! No kidding...there is no intellisense for query analyzer even though you would think there should be.

It is hot...and you can use it in other editors like vs.net 2003, 2005 and server management studio.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Anand.

You are now officially off of the "update once a year" status!!

Big news I am sure - make sure to go out and celebrate with the wife tonight! ;)

Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:20:00 pm

 
Blogger Anand Narayan said...

Phew!! Finally....I've been been a blogging machine of late! Now I can finally take a much needed break.

Ahhh....

Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:49:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home